Thursday 6 November 2008

Don't throw away your Vampiric Batlings away!

For the world event leading up to Wrath, Blizzard added a temporary boss to Kara, Prince Tenris Mirkblood. Everyone has probably heard the Guitar Hero inspired weapon he drops, he also drops a Vampiric Batling pet to every player who kills him. What I did not realise was that this pet can be vendored for 10 gold, which should cover repairs for the night's play. This is the third time my guild has killed him now, so most people should already have the pet anyway.

Speaking of Kara, I've managed to stack up a healthy amount of Badges of Justice in the last week or two. At this point I don't have an interest in gear upgrades, so I'm likely to spend it on stuff I can sell on the Auction House. Primal Nethers are already down to about 10g each, and I expect Gems to hold their value alot better. It's a shame I didn't start raiding Kara a little earlier, becoming Little Red Riding Hood is oddly satisfying.

No comments: